1.www.insurehopper.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website”) is owned and operated by Insure Hopper, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). The access or use of this website, including all available services, tools, and information, shall be subject to your acceptance of the terms, conditions, policies, procedures, and regulations as set forth in this Agent Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) as well as any additional stipulations and/or restrictions referenced within the website.
2.By creating an account, accessing this website, or availing of any of the services offered herein, you acknowledge that you have read and fully understood this Agreement and expressly agree to be legally bound and to faithfully comply with the provisions hereof. This Agreement is a legally binding contract between the Company and all agents, members, clients, customers, and any other person who uses or gains access to the website.
3.Likewise, by accessing or using this website or by clicking or checking a box indicating “I agree”, “I accept”, or any similar expression of agreement while obtaining access to any portion of this website, you agree to be legally bound by this Agreement;
4.The Company reserves the right to update, amend, revise, add, delete, or replace any part of this Agreement. And any such changes shall be posted in this website for your information and reference. Please be advised that your continued use or access of this website following the posting said changes shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
5.Further, it shall be your responsibility to check the current Agreement for any changes. You expressly agree that the most recent version of this Agreement legally binds you for any access or continued use of the website and any of the Company’s services, and you further agree that the most recent version of this Agreement supersedes and replaces any prior versions and binds you for the entirety of any unexpired or active term of your subscription/s.
1.This website should be accessed or used solely in accordance with this Agreement and for lawful and legitimate purposes only.
2.Furthermore, the following, among other grounds which the Company may impose, shall be prohibited:
3.All forms of cybercrimes shall be prohibited, including, but not limited to:
1.To create an account, you should complete the registration process on the website by submitting the required documentation and supplying all necessary information in support of your application.
2.By submitting your application, you attest to the truthfulness of all the data contained therein as well as the due execution and authenticity of any and all documents you submitted.
3.The approval of your application shall be subject to the discretion of the Company. The Company reserves the right to remove, delete, or suspend the account of any agent at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
4.Agents who achieve consistent positive client ratings and/or reviews may, at the discretion of the Company, be granted elite status. Agents who are granted an elite status shall be eligible to have their accounts featured on the homepage of the website. Should you fail to achieve at least a three-star rating, you shall not be eligible for the status of an elite agent or shall lose said status should you fail to maintain the minimum required rating.
5.By submitting your application, and upon the approval thereof by the Company, you expressly agree and undertake to fully and faithfully comply with the following terms and conditions, to wit:
5.After the approval of your application, you shall be covered under the Company’s Basic Plan and assigned your own Agent I.D. and account which shall give you access to the following features:
6. You agree to access or use the website, including your individual account, in accordance with this Agreement and the following policies and processes:
7. You undertake to provide only true, correct, current, and complete information both in your profile and the forms you submit.
8. It shall be your responsibility to undertake all measures necessary to safeguard your account in order to prevent unauthorized access thereof. You shall be required to immediately inform the Company of any unauthorized access or use of your account or any other breach of security thereof.
9. You agree to keep your password confidential and agree not to allow any other person to use or access your account. In the event you need to share your credentials, you shall bear the responsibility and consequences of this decision.
10. You shall not be allowed to copy, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer or otherwise exploit any content, code, data, or materials on the website.
11. You acknowledge, understand, and agree that your account is non-transferable, and any rights to your I.D. and/or the contents in your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon the receipt by the Company of a copy of a death certificate, the account shall be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
12. You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the website or the content contained therein.
13. You agree not to use this website for purposes of advertising, selling any form of goods, offering any services, or in connection with any other commercial endeavors.
14. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company, including any of the latter’s subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and employees, free from any liability whatsoever arising from any loss, damage, claim, or demand, arising from your breach of this Agreement or your acts towards agents or other clients in the website or any third persons.
15. Should you have any concerns, complaints, grievances, or problems concerning your access or use of this website, the services offered herein, and any other matter involving the website or the Company, you agree to submit the same to the mediation & conciliation, arbitration, or any other dispute resolution process of the Company.
1.After the approval of your application, you shall be covered under the Company’s Basic Plan and assigned your own Agent I.D. and account which shall give you access to the following features:
2. The Company shall be entitled to retain copies of all receipts covering of any payments and other transactions. No payment information of any agent, client, customer, or browser, however, shall be stored by the Company.
3. Agents who wish to avail of the Company’s Pro Plan shall be required to pay a monthly fee of Thirty U.S. Dollars ($30.00) or an annual fee of Three Hundred U.S. Dollars ($300.00) which shall be non-refundable.
4. Agents who are granted a Premier Plan by the Company shall have access to the following features:
5. Agents who wish to avail of the Company’s Premier Plan shall be required to: (a) pay the amount of Three Hundred U.S. Dollars ($300.00) for the first month and a monthly fee of One Hundred U.S. Dollars ($100.00) thereafter; or (b) an annual fee of One Thousand Four Hundred U.S. Dollars ($1,400.00) which shall be non-refundable.
6. Agents who avail of the Pro Plan or Premier Plan of the Company must agree to the latter’s payment terms and to settle the applicable monthly/annual fees on time and in full. Any subscriptions shall be renewed automatically unless cancelled in accordance with the cancellation process as set forth in the website, before the renewal date thereof.
7. Subscriptions recur either monthly or annually, depending on the subscription and payment terms you have availed of. You warrant that the credit card information you have supplied in payment of your subscription is updated and correct and that you are duly authorized to use the credit card. The Company reserves the right to implement fraud-protection measures anytime including, without limitation, temporarily charging small amounts to validate your credit card and authorization.
8. You may cancel your subscription by following the subscription cancellation process on the website. Should you fail to cancel your subscription before the renewal date thereof, you shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees corresponding to the remainder of your subscription term. You shall receive an advance notice at least sixty (60) days prior to the date of renewal. On said date of renewal, your subscription shall be renewed automatically unless cancelled.
9. Your continued access to the available features and inclusions pertaining to your subscription, shall be dependent on your timely and full payment of the applicable fees.
10. The Company shall have the right to cancel the subscription of those agents who are not in good standing. Consequently, said agents shall lose access to the services and any data associated with their subscription.
1. The Company reserves the right to take down or remove, at any time and without prior notice, any reviews, posts, comments, messages, or conversations that do not conform to the Company’s standards, principles, and ideals.
2. The Company reserves the right to suspend, block, or remove the accounts of any agent who violates the terms of this Agreement.
4. The Company shall be entitled to retain copies of all receipts covering any payments and other transactions. No payment information of any agent, client, customer, or browser, however, shall be stored by the Company.
5. The Company reserves the right to take down or remove any proposed bindable rates uploaded in the “Open Quotes” section or “Messages” section that contain your contact information or the contact information of any of the carriers you represent.
6. The Company, for security purposes, shall have the right to store users’ Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and MAC addresses.
1. The Company does not endorse any reviews and shall not be liable for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting therefrom.
2. The Company undertakes to utilize your information solely for the purpose/s for which the same was intended and not to market or offer such information to third parties in exchange for a fee or any other consideration.
3. The Company makes no other warranties, express or implied, regarding, without limitation, the identities, information, character/integrity of the agents registered in the website.
4. Under any and all circumstances, the Company shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damages of any kind or form, including, but not limited to, those direct or indirect losses, injuries, and damages arising from: (a) your failure/refusal to comply with the terms of this Agreement and use the website in accordance with the terms as set forth herein; (b) the negligence and/or any wrongful or illegal acts of the clients registered in the website; and (c) your own negligence and/or any wrongful or illegal acts.
5. The Company undertakes not to sell or offer for sale any of your personal information nor share said information to any third parties except with entities affiliated with the Company and/or said entities’ website/s.
6. The Company makes no warranty or guarantee that any of the affiliated agents, brokers, and/or carriers to whom your application has been forwarded would contact you or agree to provide the coverage you requested.
7. The rates that shall be provided to you have been based on the information you have provided in your forms. Hence, the Company nor any of the latter’s affiliated agents shall not be liable nor responsible for any changes in the provided rates brought about by any misleading or lacking information which you failed to disclose or provide.
8. The Company shall not be responsible in any way for the conduct of any of its affiliated agents, brokers, discount program representatives, and companies that are matched with your insurance application. The coverage provided by any service provider will be subject to the terms and conditions of the insurance policy under which it is issued, and the Company has no control over such terms and conditions.
9. The Company may, at its option, offer additional website services and/or products or update, modify, or revise its present services and/or products. You acknowledge, accept, and agree that the Company shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions, or discontinuance of any of its services and/or products.
10. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate, either indefinitely or for a fixed period, the account of any member who knowingly and willfully provides any false, incorrect, or inaccurate information in his/her profile on in the forms which he/she submits, or who knowingly and willfully withholds any information required to be provided in their profiles or in the forms he/she submits.
11. Any questions, comments, suggestions, or materials submitted to us through the website will become the sole property of the Company. The Company shall own all rights in such materials and have the unrestricted right to use, publish or otherwise disseminate such information for any purpose, without attribution or compensation.
12. This website is the proprietary property of the Company and all source code, databases, functionality, software, designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the website (hereinafter referred to as “content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein are owned or controlled by the Company.
13. No content or any other part of the website shall be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without the express prior written permission of the Company.
14. The Company makes no representations or warranties that the website will be suitable for your needs, is complete, timely, reliable, or free from errors, inaccuracies, or typographical mistakes. The Company does not warrant that the website shall be free of errors or viruses, worms, or other destructive or harmful codes.
15. Your use of this website, its content, and any of the services offered herein shall be at your own risk. Neither the Company nor any person associated with the Company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website.
16. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
1. The Company may, in its discretion and without prior notice, modify, restrict, suspend, discontinue, or terminate, whether temporarily or permanently, the entire website or any of its parts, sections, or features without incurring any liability or obligation to any person.
2. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate any accounts in its website of any user for any reason whatsoever.
1. Confidential information shall refer to any and all such information, including, but not limited to, all Agents’ account details, password, communications between the Company or the latter’s clients and other client information, financial information, costs or pricing information, and other sensitive data which the Agent may acquire in the course of using the website.
2. The Agent shall hold and maintain all confidential information in strictest confidence and shall utilize such confidential information exclusively for the legal purpose/s for which the same was intended.
3. The Agent undertakes not to disclose any confidential information to a third party without the prior consent of the Company nor permit any unauthorized disclosure thereof by others. In this regard, the Agent shall take all necessary precautions to safeguard all confidential information in order to prevent against any such unauthorized access or disclosure thereof.
1. If any provision contained in this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such invalidity or enforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions hereof which shall remain in full force and effect.
2. The provisions of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America.
3. No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship is created between you and the Company as a result of this Agreement or your use or access of the website. Likewise, as an affiliated agent, you shall not be considered a partner or shareholder of the Company.